Declarative knowledge and professional vision in teacher education: Effect of courses in teaching and learning
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 467–483, September 2013
How to Cite
Stürmer, K., Könings, K. D. and Seidel, T. (2013), Declarative knowledge and professional vision in teacher education: Effect of courses in teaching and learning. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83: 467–483. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2012.02075.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
- Received 8 February 2011; revised version received 24 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!