The effects of different learning environments on students’ motivation for learning and their achievement
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 484–501, September 2013
How to Cite
Baeten, M., Dochy, F. and Struyven, K. (2013), The effects of different learning environments on students’ motivation for learning and their achievement. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83: 484–501. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2012.02076.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Received 10 October 2011; revised version received 30 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!