Peer victimization and school disaffection: Exploring the moderation effect of social support and the mediation effect of depression
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
How to Cite
Galand, B. and Hospel, V. (2012), Peer victimization and school disaffection: Exploring the moderation effect of social support and the mediation effect of depression. British Journal of Educational Psychology. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2012.02077.x
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!