Developmental relationships between speech and writing: Is verb-phrase anaphora production a special case?
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 521–534, September 2013
How to Cite
Donaldson, M. L. and Cooper, L. S. M. (2013), Developmental relationships between speech and writing: Is verb-phrase anaphora production a special case?. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83: 521–534. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2012.02078.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2011
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: 000233191
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!