An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, April 2009, San Diego.
Antecedents and consequences of situational interest
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 591–614, December 2013
How to Cite
Linnenbrink-Garcia, L., Patall, E. A. and Messersmith, E. E. (2013), Antecedents and consequences of situational interest. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83: 591–614. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2012.02080.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2011
- Duke Talent Identification Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!