Statistics anxiety, state anxiety during an examination, and academic achievement
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 535–549, December 2013
How to Cite
Macher, D., Paechter, M., Papousek, I., Ruggeri, K., Freudenthaler, H.Harald. and Arendasy, M. (2013), Statistics anxiety, state anxiety during an examination, and academic achievement. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83: 535–549. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2012.02081.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!