Is self-explanation worth the time? A comparison to additional practice
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
How to Cite
McEldoon, K. L., Durkin, K. L. and Rittle-Johnson, B. (2012), Is self-explanation worth the time? A comparison to additional practice. British Journal of Educational Psychology. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8279.2012.02083.x
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!