An exploration of the motivation of pregnant women to perform pelvic floor exercises using the revised theory of planned behaviour
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 761–778, November 2011
How to Cite
Whitford, H. M. and Jones, M. (2011), An exploration of the motivation of pregnant women to perform pelvic floor exercises using the revised theory of planned behaviour. British Journal of Health Psychology, 16: 761–778. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2010.02013.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Received 10 March 2010; revised version received 24 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!