Social influence, intention to smoke, and adolescent smoking behaviour longitudinal relations
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 779–798, November 2011
How to Cite
Vitória, P. D., Salgueiro, M. F., Silva, S. A. and de Vries, H. (2011), Social influence, intention to smoke, and adolescent smoking behaviour longitudinal relations. British Journal of Health Psychology, 16: 779–798. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2010.02014.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Received 12 April 2010; revised version received 4 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!