When is pain related to emotional distress and daily functioning in fibromyalgia syndrome? The mediating roles of self-efficacy and sleep quality
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 799–814, November 2011
How to Cite
Miró, E., Martínez, M. P., Sánchez, A. I., Prados, G. and Medina, A. (2011), When is pain related to emotional distress and daily functioning in fibromyalgia syndrome? The mediating roles of self-efficacy and sleep quality. British Journal of Health Psychology, 16: 799–814. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02016.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 4 October 2010; revised version received 14 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!