Do behavioural health intentions engender health behaviour change? A study on the moderating role of self-affirmation on actual fruit intake versus vegetable intake
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 815–827, November 2011
How to Cite
Pietersma, S. and Dijkstra, A. (2011), Do behavioural health intentions engender health behaviour change? A study on the moderating role of self-affirmation on actual fruit intake versus vegetable intake. British Journal of Health Psychology, 16: 815–827. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02018.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Received 22 August 2010; revised version received 4 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!