Illness centrality, disclosure, and well-being in younger and middle-aged adult cancer survivors
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 880–889, November 2011
How to Cite
Park, C. L., Bharadwaj, A. K. and Blank, T. O. (2011), Illness centrality, disclosure, and well-being in younger and middle-aged adult cancer survivors. British Journal of Health Psychology, 16: 880–889. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02024.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
- Received 21 August 2010; revised version received 4 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!