How do young adults perceive the risk of chlamydia infection? A qualitative study
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 144–154, February 2012
How to Cite
Newby, K. V., Wallace, L. M. and French, D. P. (2012), How do young adults perceive the risk of chlamydia infection? A qualitative study. British Journal of Health Psychology, 17: 144–154. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02027.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Received 5 January 2011; revised version received 24 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!