Personalization and perceived personal relevance in computer-tailored persuasion in smoking cessation
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 60–73, February 2012
How to Cite
Dijkstra, A. and Ballast, K. (2012), Personalization and perceived personal relevance in computer-tailored persuasion in smoking cessation. British Journal of Health Psychology, 17: 60–73. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02029.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Received 18 October 2010; revised version received 2 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!