Stories of weight management: Factors associated with successful and unsuccessful weight maintenance
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 223–243, May 2012
How to Cite
Chambers, J. A. and Swanson, V. (2012), Stories of weight management: Factors associated with successful and unsuccessful weight maintenance. British Journal of Health Psychology, 17: 223–243. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02030.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Received 17 June 2010; revised version received 13 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!