The role of self-efficacy, recovery self-efficacy, and preparatory planning in predicting short-term smoking relapse
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 185–201, February 2012
How to Cite
Elfeddali, I., Bolman, C., Candel, M. J. J. M., Wiers, R. W. and De Vries, H. (2012), The role of self-efficacy, recovery self-efficacy, and preparatory planning in predicting short-term smoking relapse. British Journal of Health Psychology, 17: 185–201. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02032.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Received 18 August 2010; revised version received 13 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!