Newly diagnosed heart failure: Change in quality of life, mood, and illness beliefs in the first 6 months after diagnosis
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 447–462, September 2012
How to Cite
Mulligan, K., Mehta, P. A., Fteropoulli, T., Dubrey, S. W., McIntyre, H. F., McDonagh, T. A., Sutton, G. C., Walker, D. M., Cowie, M. R. and Newman, S. (2012), Newly diagnosed heart failure: Change in quality of life, mood, and illness beliefs in the first 6 months after diagnosis. British Journal of Health Psychology, 17: 447–462. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02047.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Received 10 June 2010; revised version received 6 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!