Perceptions of cause and control of impulse control behaviours in people with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 522–535, September 2012
How to Cite
Delaney, M., Simpson, J. and Leroi, I. (2012), Perceptions of cause and control of impulse control behaviours in people with Parkinson's disease. British Journal of Health Psychology, 17: 522–535. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02052.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Received 31 January 2011; revised version received 15 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!