Openness to experience and all-cause mortality: A meta-analysis and requivalent from risk ratios and odds ratios
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 85–102, February 2012
How to Cite
Ferguson, E. and Bibby, P. A. (2012), Openness to experience and all-cause mortality: A meta-analysis and requivalent from risk ratios and odds ratios. British Journal of Health Psychology, 17: 85–102. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02055.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 12 May 2011; revised version received 9 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!