Habit, identity, and repetitive action: A prospective study of binge-drinking in UK students
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 565–581, September 2012
How to Cite
Gardner, B., de Bruijn, G.-J. and Lally, P. (2012), Habit, identity, and repetitive action: A prospective study of binge-drinking in UK students. British Journal of Health Psychology, 17: 565–581. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02056.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Received 18 June 2011; revised version received 6 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!