Coronary patients who returned to work had stronger internal locus of control beliefs than those who did not return to work
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 596–608, September 2012
How to Cite
Bergvik, S., Sørlie, T. and Wynn, R. (2012), Coronary patients who returned to work had stronger internal locus of control beliefs than those who did not return to work. British Journal of Health Psychology, 17: 596–608. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02058.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 25 January 2011; revised version received 13 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!