The impact of pre-treatment weight-loss expectations on weight loss, weight regain, and attrition in people who are overweight and obese: A systematic review of the literature
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 609–630, September 2012
How to Cite
Crawford, R. and Glover, L. (2012), The impact of pre-treatment weight-loss expectations on weight loss, weight regain, and attrition in people who are overweight and obese: A systematic review of the literature. British Journal of Health Psychology, 17: 609–630. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2011.02059.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 9 November 2010; revised version received 16 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!