Effects of the source of social comparison information on former cancer patients’ quality of life
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 667–681, November 2012
How to Cite
Brakel, T. M., Dijkstra, A. and Buunk, A. P. (2012), Effects of the source of social comparison information on former cancer patients’ quality of life. British Journal of Health Psychology, 17: 667–681. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2012.02064.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 17 February June 2011; revised version received 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!