The Model of Pathways to Treatment: Conceptualization and integration with existing theory
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 45–65, February 2013
How to Cite
Scott, S. E., Walter, F. M., Webster, A., Sutton, S. and Emery, J. (2013), The Model of Pathways to Treatment: Conceptualization and integration with existing theory. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 45–65. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2012.02077.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
- Received 24 November 2011; revised version received 16 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!