Investigating the cognitive precursors of emotional response to cancer stress: Re-testing Lazarus's transactional model
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 97–121, February 2013
How to Cite
Hulbert-Williams, N. J., Morrison, V., Wilkinson, C. and Neal, R. D. (2013), Investigating the cognitive precursors of emotional response to cancer stress: Re-testing Lazarus's transactional model. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 97–121. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2012.02082.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Received 25 February 2011; revised version received 24 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!