The Prototype/Willingness model, academic versus health-risk information, and risk cognitions associated with nonmedical prescription stimulant use among college students
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 490–507, September 2013
How to Cite
Stock, M. L., Litt, D. M., Arlt, V., Peterson, L. M. and Sommerville, J. (2013), The Prototype/Willingness model, academic versus health-risk information, and risk cognitions associated with nonmedical prescription stimulant use among college students. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 490–507. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2012.02087.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!