Predicting having condoms available among adolescents: The role of personal norm and enjoyment
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 453–468, May 2013
How to Cite
Jellema, I. J., Abraham, C., Schaalma, H. P., Gebhardt, W. A. and van Empelen, P. (2013), Predicting having condoms available among adolescents: The role of personal norm and enjoyment. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 453–468. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2012.02088.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development
- ZonMw. Grant Number: 6120.0017
- National Institute for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!