Positive experience, self-efficacy, and action control predict physical activity changes: A moderated mediation analysis
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 395–406, May 2013
How to Cite
Parschau, L., Fleig, L., Koring, M., Lange, D., Knoll, N., Schwarzer, R. and Lippke, S. (2013), Positive experience, self-efficacy, and action control predict physical activity changes: A moderated mediation analysis. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 395–406. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8287.2012.02099.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!