Examining the association between music lessons and intelligence
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 283–302, August 2011
How to Cite
Schellenberg, E. G. (2011), Examining the association between music lessons and intelligence. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 283–302. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2010.02000.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Received 8 July 2010; revised version received 12 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!