A longitudinal study of children's text messaging and literacy development
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 431–442, August 2011
How to Cite
Wood, C., Meachem, S., Bowyer, S., Jackson, E., Tarczynski-Bowles, M. L. and Plester, B. (2011), A longitudinal study of children's text messaging and literacy development. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 431–442. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2010.02002.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received 9 November 2009; revised version received 10 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!