Higher-order factors of the big five and basic values: Empirical and theoretical relations
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 478–498, August 2011
How to Cite
Vecchione, M., Alessandri, G., Barbaranelli, C. and Caprara, G. (2011), Higher-order factors of the big five and basic values: Empirical and theoretical relations. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 478–498. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2010.02006.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Received 23 November 2009; revised version received 10 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!