Metacognitive therapy for anxiety and depression by A. Wells
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 137–138, February 2011
How to Cite
CARLETON, R. N. (2011), Metacognitive therapy for anxiety and depression by A. Wells. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 137–138. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2010.02009.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!