Multiple contributions to priming effects for familiar faces: Analyses with backward masking and event-related potentials
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Person Perception 25 years after Bruce and Young (1986)
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 765–782, November 2011
How to Cite
Dörr, P., Herzmann, G. and Sommer, W. (2011), Multiple contributions to priming effects for familiar faces: Analyses with backward masking and event-related potentials. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 765–782. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2011.02028.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Received 8 November 2010; revised version received 28 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!