The face and person perception: Insights from social cognition
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Person Perception 25 years after Bruce and Young (1986)
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 849–867, November 2011
How to Cite
Quinn, K. A. and Macrae, C. N. (2011), The face and person perception: Insights from social cognition. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 849–867. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2011.02030.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Received 1 November 2010; revised version received 14 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!