Creativity and ease of ambiguous figural reversal
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 615–622, August 2011
How to Cite
Wiseman, R., Watt, C., Gilhooly, K. and Georgiou, G. (2011), Creativity and ease of ambiguous figural reversal. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 615–622. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2011.02031.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Received 16 November 2010; revised version received 14 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!