Three processes underlying the carry effect in addition – Evidence from eye tracking
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 623–645, August 2011
How to Cite
Moeller, K., Klein, E. and Nuerk, H.-C. (2011), Three processes underlying the carry effect in addition – Evidence from eye tracking. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 623–645. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2011.02034.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Received 24 February 2010; revised version received 7 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!