The neural processing of familiar and unfamiliar faces: A review and synopsis
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Person Perception 25 years after Bruce and Young (1986)
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 726–747, November 2011
How to Cite
Natu, V. and O’Toole, A. J. (2011), The neural processing of familiar and unfamiliar faces: A review and synopsis. British Journal of Psychology, 102: 726–747. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2011.02053.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Received 11 January 2011; revised version received 26 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!