Relationships and the social brain: Integrating psychological and evolutionary perspectives
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 149–168, May 2012
How to Cite
Sutcliffe, A., Dunbar, R., Binder, J. and Arrow, H. (2012), Relationships and the social brain: Integrating psychological and evolutionary perspectives. British Journal of Psychology, 103: 149–168. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2011.02061.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Received 28 September 2010; revised version received 18 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!