“Lights on at the end of the party”: Are lads’ mags mainstreaming dangerous sexism?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 454–471, November 2012
How to Cite
Horvath, M. A. H., Hegarty, P., Tyler, S. and Mansfield, S. (2012), “Lights on at the end of the party”: Are lads’ mags mainstreaming dangerous sexism?. British Journal of Psychology, 103: 454–471. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2011.02086.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 7 June 2011; revised version received 27 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!