Are systemizing and autistic traits related to talent and interest in mathematics and engineering? Testing some of the central claims of the empathizing–systemizing theory
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 472–496, November 2012
How to Cite
Morsanyi, K., Primi, C., Handley, S. J., Chiesi, F. and Galli, S. (2012), Are systemizing and autistic traits related to talent and interest in mathematics and engineering? Testing some of the central claims of the empathizing–systemizing theory. British Journal of Psychology, 103: 472–496. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2011.02089.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Received 9 May 2011; revised version received 16 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!