Both authors contributed equally to this work and authors' names are therefore listed alphabetically.
Personality differences in mental imagery and the effects on verbal memory
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 556–573, November 2012
How to Cite
McDougall, S. and Pfeifer, G. (2012), Personality differences in mental imagery and the effects on verbal memory. British Journal of Psychology, 103: 556–573. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2011.02094.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Received 9 December 2010; revised version received 13 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!