Qualitative inquiry in clinical and educational settings by Danica G. Hays and Anneliese A. Singh
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 289–290, May 2012
How to Cite
NICOL, . J. J. (2012), Qualitative inquiry in clinical and educational settings by Danica G. Hays and Anneliese A. Singh. British Journal of Psychology, 103: 289–290. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2012.02103.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!