Family emotion expressivity, emotion regulation, and the link to psychopathology: Examination across race
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 149–166, May 2013
How to Cite
Morelen, D., Jacob, M. L., Suveg, C., Jones, A. and Thomassin, K. (2013), Family emotion expressivity, emotion regulation, and the link to psychopathology: Examination across race. British Journal of Psychology, 104: 149–166. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2012.02108.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Received 19 July 2011; revised version received 21 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!