Integration of base rates and new information in an abstract hypothesis-testing task
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 193–211, May 2013
How to Cite
Rusconi, P., Marelli, M., Russo, S., D’Addario, M. and Cherubini, P. (2013), Integration of base rates and new information in an abstract hypothesis-testing task. British Journal of Psychology, 104: 193–211. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2012.02112.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Received 21 July 2011; revised version received 14 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!