Manual tapping enhances visual short-term memory performance where visual and motor coordinates correspond
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 249–264, May 2013
How to Cite
Sapkota, R. P., Pardhan, S. and van der Linde, I. (2013), Manual tapping enhances visual short-term memory performance where visual and motor coordinates correspond. British Journal of Psychology, 104: 249–264. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2012.02115.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Received 5 December 2011; revised version received 4 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!