The two sides of competition: Competition-induced effort and affect during intergroup versus interindividual competition
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 320–338, August 2013
How to Cite
Wittchen, M., Krimmel, A., Kohler, M. and Hertel, G. (2013), The two sides of competition: Competition-induced effort and affect during intergroup versus interindividual competition. British Journal of Psychology, 104: 320–338. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2012.02123.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Received 28 September 2011; revised version received 19 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!