Cognitive therapy for bipolar disorder: A therapist's guide to concepts, methods, and practice (2nd Ed.) by D. H. Lam, S. H. Jones and P. Hayward
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
©2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Psychology
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 580–582, November 2012
How to Cite
CUMMINGS, J. (2012), Cognitive therapy for bipolar disorder: A therapist's guide to concepts, methods, and practice (2nd Ed.) by D. H. Lam, S. H. Jones and P. Hayward. British Journal of Psychology, 103: 580–582. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8295.2012.02133.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!