On conviction's collective consequences: Integrating moral conviction with the social identity model of collective action
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 52–71, March 2012
How to Cite
van Zomeren, M., Postmes, T. and Spears, R. (2012), On conviction's collective consequences: Integrating moral conviction with the social identity model of collective action. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 52–71. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2010.02000.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Received 6 November 2009; revised version received 30 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!