If it matters for the group then it matters to me: Collective action outcomes for seasoned activists
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2011
© 2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 72–92, March 2012
How to Cite
Blackwood, L. M. and Louis, W. R. (2012), If it matters for the group then it matters to me: Collective action outcomes for seasoned activists. British Journal of Social Psychology, 51: 72–92. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2010.02001.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2011
- Received 23 September 2009; revised version received 21 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!