Writing social psychology: Fictional things and unpopulated texts
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
©2011 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 4–20, March 2011
How to Cite
Billig, M. (2011), Writing social psychology: Fictional things and unpopulated texts. British Journal of Social Psychology, 50: 4–20. doi: 10.1111/j.2044-8309.2010.02003.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 12 August 2010; revised version received 17 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!